What are the mandatory documents am I required to upload in the Education Form for ‘Graduate’, ‘Post-Graduate’ and ‘Diploma’?

The following three documents are required for verification:

  1. Uploading the Degree / Degree Certificate is mandatory
  2. Semester-wise marksheet(s)
  3. Yearly marksheets for all academic years

    You may upload any one of the ‘Semester-wise marksheet(s)’ or ‘Yearly marksheets’ depending on what has been issued by your university.

Connect with us to get started with iBRIDGE™.